portfolio
Hello,
I'm MD Sayeedur Rahman
Frontend Developer Web dev and App dev
From India
About Me
Portfolio
Designing Is My Passion

I am Being true to myself, one area about that I'm passionate about is Developing and designing. I'm always looking to challenge myself and learn new things. I supposed that the more you do it correctly, the more you will like it. Currently, I am looking for new career opportunities my current job position cannot provide.

My Skills
HTML
70%
CSS
50%
App Inventor
50%
Python
70%
I m Good in:
Web Development

HTML and CSS was the first coding language that I have learned So, I have a good hand in frontend development and a little hand in backend development

Firebase

I spend my max time in creating Android applications so, sometimes it is required to implement firebase in an application for authentication or database purposes due to which my hold in the database is enhancing day by day

Digital Marketing

I am pursuing a Certification in Digital Marketing from Google. So, I have little hand in this field

Blogger

It's 1 to 2 years I have been continuously working on blogger platform, so I have a good hand in it

App UI/UX Design

I spend a great time creating Android Apps and web pages due to which my UI/UX design skills are improving day by day

Apps Development

I have spent at least 2 years developing my app development skills using app inventors

Contact Me
Have Any Questions ?

Newer Post Older Post